Thursday, July 20, 2006

I LOVE YOU

Oh how wonderful, it feels, to sing these praises to You.....
Especially, when I hear,"Hallelujah,You Have Made Me Sing."
.........'cause it truly does make me want to sing,Lord.You are worthy of so much more than what my heart can bring forth to my lips, but I know You understand my intent,Father.
If I pause for even a moment,and think of what You did for me,I am brought to my knees,Lord.You loved me so much, and I am so unworthy.......
Yes, I could sing of Your love forever, Lord......(although, if I were You, I'd rather listen to a more pleasant voice!)
Singing praises to You is kinda like the feeling you get after you eat dark chocolate, or have a nice wark blanket placed on you after surgery, or even a kiss from a child!
It's just nice Lord, and my Mother always told me to tell people nice things about themselves, when I felt like it, so I am !
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home