Tuesday, July 25, 2006

....THE BEST CHARACTER........



What is it, that people see in us, that is different? What is it, about us, that seems to set us aprt? I was always skinny as a little girl(you'd never know it now,I know!), which certainly set me apart, but when we become part of the body of Christ, we are really set apart......
We are different, and we need to act different!
Our character is suppose to be different!
I don't know about you, but the character of a person is pretty high up there on a person's list to me! (I was even given the NHS's "Character" award in high school and it is the most esteemed award to me!)
I think if you could look at a person, and see a reflection of Jesus, then you would have a pretty good character analysis!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home