Monday, September 05, 2005

RITUALS




I think some of the neatest times,growing up,are when you have little rituals, that you do with your family. My family always acted out the Nativity scene,at Christmas, as children, growing up,and my children did it too! (They still talk about it! )They miss going to the Christmas Eve service;.... Baking cookies at Grandmothers house;.....Christmas caroling in the neighborhood;........Lots of little rituals that build character and memories.
Some of my fondest memories, are things I have done over and over, year after year. Try NOT doing it one year, and see how much fussing you hear?!
Christ wanted us to remember their time together by observing the Lord's Supper, when we came together. He thought it was that important too.......
Find some special thing to do today, to help your child grow. It is a neat character builder!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home