Friday, September 02, 2005




I will be heading to the beach today, for a week of just relaxing. I will miss sending out my journey's,folks, but after this past week, and all the devestation in the gulf states, I really need to get my very own spiritual batteries recharged. My heart is grieving once again over all of this.... It is so important for us, to remember that God is keenly aware of what is going on, and that He is still in control!
We need Him now, more than ever........
Why does it take us so long to figure that out?
Anyhoo, I will recharge, and listen to the "gulls", and watch the sunsets, and hopefully hear His whispers to me.
What a mighty God we serve! Let us serve Him, with the mightiness of His faithful word, and continue treating others with love and respect...
See you when I get back!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home