Sunday, August 28, 2005

THE LIGHT;THE ACTION;.....GOD!


I was feeling tired this afternoon....no particular reason. Just zapped! I finished with lunch, and ironing, and went back to my spiritual gas station.........."The Light". I just stretched out on the bed, and closed my eyes, and just let "The Light" fill me with its beautiful praises to our Lord. I could feel my limbs begin to fill up with "His" strength, just from the strains of the music.(only to be interupted by "that voice") I'm so blessed to have this music ministry daily, as well as on Sunday mornings.
Instead of saying "Lights,camera,action,I can say,"Lights,music, and lots of action going on, when the camera is always focused on our Heavenly Father!(Thanks Rick for your love of the "Light", and your devotion to the Lord, and thank you Matt, for your beautiful Sunday & Wednesday music. I can't get enough! What a blessing you both are!)
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home