Sunday, August 28, 2005

HEY! UP THERE!




There's a chorus of Katydids on the Branch,tonight!
The leaves on the trees, are swaying, and a few birds are zipping here and there.
Otherwise, it's fairly still out here......A beautiful pale blue sky with pink cotton balls are floating about everywhere above........I couldn't even imagine, in my wildest imaginings,anything so beautiful, as what I am looking at right now, and yet, this is just one day, in a lifetime for our God.
Oh, what a God He is too! Oh, I just get tingles all over when I think about who He is, and what He has done.........
I stand in awe.......
He doesn't miss a trick, does He? And, as I sit here, I smile, 'cause I know, that somewhere up above me, Heaven's goin' on, like crazy, just a praisin' and celebratin'!
.....and I'm down here!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home