Saturday, April 30, 2011

OPEN THE GIFT?

During the Christmas holidays, it's always nice to exchange gifts with friends, so each year, at the beginning of January, I start my Christmas shopping and I will buy two or three gifts a month, for four months, or until my shopping is done. This way, I can concentrate on getting just the right gift for my friends and family! Jennifer likes coffee, so I may get her some special brew of the "nasty stuff", while Nellah likes Christian writings, so I may get her some pretty sayings in Calligraphy......Whatever strikes my fancy at the time, but it will be tailor made just for them!
It's fun to open those gifts at Christmas too, however the best gift, is the one we are given by our Heavenly Father. He wrapped it in swaddling clothes and laid Him in a manger, just for us too!
Will we open the gift?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home