Saturday, April 23, 2011

UNCLE WALT

When I was in the fourth grade, The Orlando TV station had a television program called "Uncle Walt". It came on every afternoon, and featured Crusader Rabbit and Tom Terrific. What was so neat about this show, was that they would have local children on it from nearby counties. One year, for my birthday, my parents decided to do that for me, only when that day arrived, all my friends were on TV, and I was sick in the hospital!
I had to miss my own celebration, and I was really sick over that!I had to watch them having all the fun, and I couldn't do a thing about it!
Someday, Jesus will have a big celebration for his family of believers too, and that's one celebration I will NOT miss!
Uncle Walt gave them Dandee Bread and milk for their snack that day, but when we are at the celebration with Jesus, we will have Living Water and The Bread of Life to feast on!
Doesn't get any better than that!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home