Saturday, April 16, 2011

CROQUET

When I was a little girl, my brothers and I played a lot of Croquet. We had fun playing games back then on our lawn, and we played basketball; tennis; Badminton, along with all kinds of outdoor games. I loved trying to play Croquet and getting that little ball into those wickets, but I wasn't very good. I would hit and hit but it just wouldn't seem to go in. It seemed to be to narrow for me to make it.
I imagine that's how some folks will feel one day on the road to Heaven. They will try and try, even though they know they haven't been very good, but they just won't make it, because the road is too narrow.
Then they'll probably throw down their mallets and say the game is over!
When, if they would pick up the cross, they would see that they could go right through!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home