Sunday, May 31, 2009

MY GREAT PHYSICIAN

As I venture into hospital "lala land" this Tuesday,I rest in the fact that my God is, and has been, watching over me since before the foundation of the world,so I'm pretty sure He will watch over me now.He has had me in the palm of His hand, and I think He will watch over 'ole Bec,while she is at Beaufort Memorial on Tuesday. I can't tell you how many folks have been praying for me,already,and I sense that covering too.I pray you will continue to lift my sweetie up,and that God will watch out for Him too.He won't be the same without me to drive him crazy!(lol) I should be home on Thursday, but not back on the computer for awhile.As soon as the doc gives me the go ahead to use both hands,but when he does,you better believe I will be "journeying" again!
Our God is an awesome God,.......isn't He folks?
Nellah will be staying with me on Wednesday part of the day,since David will be gone. Love to see some of your sweet faces, and have a great week.....Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home