Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MY DADDY, THE BUILDER

Daddy was a wonderful builder and architect,and the motto he had written on the side of his truck, was "JG Ray,Jr.,Builder of Fine Homes".
I could always be proud of that name, and could boast in the fact that Daddy built some of the best and most soundly built homes in central Florida!....or wherever he built them,for that matter!Anyone who owned a J.G. Ray built home would stand by that motto too. I could therefore proudly stand and boast in my Daddy's name, because he earned the title! His character and quality of building gave him the right!
In the same way, we are told that we can boast in the name of the Lord! We can have confidence in His character and His attributes because they are unchanging and will never fail!He will always be true to this quality too!To know His name is to truly know Him.I knew my Daddy's name,and what He stood for.
I think God's motto might be:"God,builder of the Finest Home.....Heaven!"
Woo Hoo!.....Let's all boast in His name,folks!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home