Sunday, October 21, 2007

MO BETTER!


The first time I ever got contact lenses, was in the 9th grade, and I went to Dr. Sloan in Leesburg,Florida. Everytime I saw him,he would open our time together with a prayer!......Wow!
The very first thing he had me do, to get use to wearing contacts, was to take the safe end of a ball point pen, and touch my Cornea with it.I was to say:"See this does not hurt; this is how my contact lens will feel"! (I still have the piece of paper,that was written on too!)I said this over and over and was able to put my contacts in with no effort, and wear them effortlessly for the next 30 years!(The same pair too,folks!)
Dr. Sloan,(who is now at home with His Lord that he so loved.) use to ask me when examining my eyes,"is this better,or is this mo better?"
Well, I often think about that phrase when I am thinking about our walk to the Lord. If we will allow Him to touch our lives, in such a way, that we will see too, that it doesn't hurt at all......
It will feel so good that we will want to take Him along with us,in such a way, that we too, can say, that this is "mo better"!!!
Becky













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home