Monday, August 27, 2007

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN......



Well, it's almost that time again.....
Time for a group of mom's to come together at my beach house!
We will be missing Charlotte,and LaVonne this September, but we will certainly be thinking about them.We've had some new additions to our Mom's, this year. Each one is a sweetheart in her own right. Summertime can be a hard time, if you've lost a child.It's a family time of year and when that one link is missing, it can be really hard.Remember to spend time with any remaining children that you have, because they too, tend to feel left out.I remember when my sister died, in 1990,I was crushed.She was 56, and I was 43.My mother was expecting it, but was crushed, just the same.In her mind, she was suppose to go first!In my mind,I kept saying:..."but she's my sister,Mother....it hurts more!"
Now, having lost a child myself,I can understand how my daughter felt.This was her brother, and she adored him. I truly tried to let her know how special he was,(and is) to her .....and to me and Daddy.
This is important for you to do, with any children who are left.
In the case of those whose only child has been taken "Home".I think that those special children are given a very special mission on this earth.I firmly believe that we are given these missions,long before we are ever born, and when we accomplish them, here on earth, we will be brought Home, to where we are intended to be, in the first place!
I know! I know! My logic is so simple......It's the Dutch Baptist Grandmother Bouterse "logic"(called the word of God) that got a hold of me as a wee little girl, and told me all about this wonderful God who gave up His only Son too, so I could spend Eternity with Him! He had a choice and still gave up His Son!
I don't think any of us would have done that!
I am so grateful He did that for us, so we can see them again!
Spend time loving each other this summer.You are special to me;to those of us who have lost children, but especially to God!
Becky





































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home