Sunday, October 01, 2006

PRIME TIME!



What a treat for all of us, on this Saturday,folks!
My Prime Timers were invited as guest of a local orthodontist in Cummings,SC, today, and boy howdy, were we ever treated!
Our eyes were given a vision of a beautiful lake home,landscaped in all kinds of trees;plants;ponds brimming with fish,and even a waterfall!
My idea of "Heaven on Earth"!
Oh, you guys, this place is absolutely wonderful..........I mean, you can really get a vision of what Heaven could look like, it's so peaceful! What a treat this has been! The group that is singing and playing, right now, also plays in a band, with the ortyhodontist,and just listening to them,it sounds as if they might know our Heavenly Father, too!
You know,it's "wonderful" nuggetts like these that the Lord keeps giving me, that allows me to see just what Heaven will be like,....... all the time!(Without the bugs, ofcourse!)
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home