Tuesday, July 25, 2006

THIS BEARS REPEATING



I'm hearing these songs,over and over, and hearing my Grandmother and the little Baptist hymn book as we sang along. It's funny, how, at my age,I can sing almost all of these songs from her Baptist upbringing and all the verses and yet,I went to the Methodist church!
All my scripture was learned at this same lady's small humble trailer.
My,my,my.....It just amazes me,how God would take a little lady with hardly any education and use her in such a mighty way, to instill in her grandaughter a love for the Lord, in such a way......What a purpose she had!
These songs are more than songs to me.....
They are more than memories too!
They are me learning about Jesus! I guess that's why you usually see me smiling when I'm singing. I cannot wait to get to Heaven, and thank her!........
He is my strength,my very present help in time of trouble, and had it not been for this sweet,little lady, telling me when I was a "wee" little girl, all about Jesus,I may never have known.......
Please take the time to tell someone you love about Jesus.
He loves you sooooooooo much!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home