Thursday, February 16, 2006

LINGER ON



Wouldn't it be nice to just linger in the Lord's presence for awhile, and then stay on, for awhile,and visit with Him, like you would a good friend?
I thought about this, after chucrh tonight, and about all the wonderful music that Matt had us singing, and the message Carl gave us about the Apostle Paul.Looking around at all the smiling faces, and feeling the contentment from within this body of believers truly encouraged this 'ole gal! It also reminded me that we need to "search the scriptures" daily, to be in this treasure of God's word for us............................. Linger in His presence; mull over His word.....Mmmmmmmmm,so nice! What a joy it is to discover new and exciting things about our Heavenly Father's Kingdom.
Yes, to linger just a little while longer with my Precious "Abba".....
This reminds me of something I use to say to my own earthly Daddy....
"Please let me stay with you, just a few more minutes,Daddy"
Wouldn't our Heavenly Father just love to hear us say that?
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home