Saturday, September 17, 2005

LOVE AND PRAYERS

I thought you might enjoy reading a letter to me, from my grandmother, when I turned 14. You might get a better understanding of me and my faith, when you are through!This is why it is so important for us, to encourage the younger ladies, and our own daughters....It pays off in BIG dividends in the future.I know!

"My Sweet Feb.1961
This is a birthday letter that I am writing to you for your 14th birthday. I would like for you to keep this always, so you can have it to show your children and grandchildren......
I love you, Becky,in so many ways. The sweet trusting little prayers that you have prayed at night and at mealtime in our humble little trailer which meant more to me than you will ever know. How you read the Bible stories of Him who said I go to prepare a place for you, that where I am,ye may be also. In my Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so,I would have told you.
These are great promises,and I know you believe them, and will always keep these things in your heart. When temptations,sorrows,disappointments,failures,happiness come that you will think on these things and always have that simple faith in Him who has never lost a battle, but is ready at all times to hear us when we come to Him.
May God bless and keep you always.
Love and Prayers Isaiah 11:10

Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home