Friday, September 16, 2005

I LOVE YOU TO PIECES



I can't get through a single sentence of thanksgiving tonight,Lord, before the "aroma" starts drifting upwards..........
I thought about how thankful I was for my Grandmother Bouterse, who devoted so much of her time to telling me all about You.
I remembered getting a whiff of that aroma drifting Heavenwards then, just as I do now. You know, as much as I love to hear the praises of my children, I feel certain that our Heavenly Father absolutely adores the praise we extol on His Son, Jesus Christ! That's what is so nice anout this praise.......
My pen just keeps writing and writing, and I never know when it will stop, and sometimes I'm not even sure of all the details I am writing about, except that it will always be about a wonderful God, and Savior.
It's all about Him!
I just love You to pieces, Lord........
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home