Friday, September 11, 2009

HE'S GOT A SECRET!

When I was growing up,one of my favorite TV programs was "I've Got A Secret," hosted by Garry Moore. I loved to guess what the secret was that the guest shared with Garry ,but I never got it right!....It always remained a mystery to me!
There is one mystery that doesn't have to remain a secret to us though, and it's one that Jesus gave us to share! It's His wonderful "secret" for Eternal Life.Infact,we are commisioned to go unto all the earth,and make disciples of all men. Jesus wanted us to share His special "secret" with others.Jesus only gave the this to those who believed in Him, as that was the "secret" behind the whole gift!....Believing in Him!
If you weren't willing to trust and believe in Jesus,you wouldn't receive the gift! Jesus didn't make this a secret either......He told it from the mountaintops and to all the people.
The only trouble I've found, is that once you've found Jesus,you can't ever play I've Got A Secret" again!
It just doesn't work!
Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home